Even And Odd Numbers : Odd One Out
This game will help in practising the concept well. This game can be played in a group of kids.
- A teacher or a parent can be an odd one out.
- All kids can be given a die and have them stand at their positions.
- Kids are instructed to roll their dice and check if their number is even or odd.
- The odd one out (a teacher or a parent) makes the call, Even or Odd.
- If the odd one out calls their number, then the kid must sit down.
- The kid standing till the end is the winner.